
With each passing day, with batch photo session already done,with not more than a week of classes left, with the last sessionals going on, with the last end sem approaching, with the custom messages changing from "enjoying life" to "just 30 days to go" each one of these bidding me farewell and reminding me that the countdown has begun... 31,30,29..... and the day isn't far when it will be zero. And with all these I too am struck with the most common syndrome called
"Nostalgia", which seem to be in the air these days.
College , friends, hostel,exams,lab,assignment,project,college fests,placements,treats,the room kitchen parties, birthdays,and the list is endless.... Oh how can I skip mentioning my extra special department(read CSE, BIT Mesra) which has the highest level of uncertainty... uncertainty of classes , uncertainty of exams,uncertainty of syllabus,uncertainty of question paper,uncertainty of marks, and uncertainty of all possible kinds a department can have...and with these uncertainties, I am finally going to land in TCS which says- " Experience Certainty" .....dunno how will that feel. Lots of random thoughts have flooded my mind and now I realise, there have been a hell lot of things happening around me in the last 4 years.
Time has flown really fast, flapping its wings hard and vigorously. It seems it was only yesterday I had stepped out of my beloved school and entered college hardly knowing that my exotic college life will give a tough competition to my wonderful school life, for being counted in the best days of my life! I still wonder how the date in the calendar has changed from
July, 2006 to April, 2010.
These four years have seen a lot of things. It has been witness to the "golden days " of my life.
I myself am clueless on how badly am I gonna miss these days. the days which have truly been amazing, with amazing friends. Ah...... FRIENDS!!!!!! I am extremely lucky to have found great friends . Each one them being a GEM. Dunno if I will ever be able to find such simple,loving and caring hearts, such beauty of character, such a perfect combination of intelligence and foolishness... where will I find such true friends who have touched my heart and soul.
Where will I find such firm, determined,stupid and funny idiots with whom I can chat for hours long and with whom I can comfortably sit in silence for hours, people who have taken up different roles of being a friend, a teacher, a mentor, a guide,a co-worker, a great companion, and at times a philosopher too, people who have always been there for me, whose shoulders have been wet with my tears and with whom I have always had a hearty laugh and laughed till my stomach ached. Friends with whom I have shared the darkest of my secrets
( yes I do have dark secrets! :P) and even the lightest of the moments. Friends who have been supportive and encouraging whenever I felt low and friends who have smiled with me in the sunshine and have acted as pillars when the cold winds blew.
Hats off to all you people out there who have smilingly tolerated all my tantrums and my continuous nagging . Friends who call me and send text messages in spite of being right infront of me, just because I complained no one calls me, friends who log on to facebook simultaneously with three browsers on the same laptop, friends who gtalk with me on two different windows on the same machine , just because I am bugged. Friends who have never had a wholesum chewing gum in the last 4 years, because there has always been 2 chewing gums with 3 mouths to feed.
I will miss you people every time I have a chewing gum, may be I wont like to have a wholesum of it anymore.
Where will I find a place where 5 people try and fit in, on a 6 by 3 bed at different angles inventing new geometrical shapes, just to watch a movie together, or even just to have a chit chat session. A place where most interesting and involving topics ranging from family, friends, social life, latest trends and styles to politics, philosophy and terrorism crop up just before few hours of the examination and people happily spend those important hours intensely discussing these. Times when people share their gyan on serious issues of life like CSCG and some real cool fundas of life...Did you know... HORLICKS is the cure of all illness ans sickness, Deodorant can be used as an insecticide... numerous use of the talcum powder...and the coolest of all which applies to me perfectly " Go Home" and all your problems will vanish into thin air.
P.S : the last funda is applicable only to the localites who can go home any day, anytime.
The moments inside the four walls of the hostel are unforgettable, be it the crowd that comes into my room to get ready and dress for fests and parties we have, be it during the exams, be it completing assignments,lab journals, files, when almost the whole department flows into a single room and bully each other. And not to forget the pre project presentation period when we have both the beds joined together, books all around, minimum 2 laptops in use and the 3 of us trying to improve the status of our project.
Memorable and cherishable are the times when we have the entire lobby echoing with "CSE 2K6" every now and then.. no matter what the reason is.. fest, placement,birthday, any news of exam getting postponed, classes being cancelled ,classes being held and...do we actually need a reason for making the lobby lively??? CSE truly is... neighbour's envy and owner's pride!!!!!!!!
Life has been rocking in the last 4 years.. it has been something that can be called "That's life".
Life has never been this way ever before and will probably never be like this ever in the future.
Life has dearly awarded me with fantastic friends and treasurable memories which form my priced possessions.
I would like to thank GOOGLE to which I will owe my degree.
Gtalk , without which life would have been really tough. Gtalk has helped connecting people, nourishing friendship..old and new. And.. ofcourse my dear friends.. who have made each and every day an adventure in itself and without whom life would not have been such fun, without whom , I would not have been who I am. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
At this point of time, I wonder.... Why must life continually move forward?? WHY doesn't life has a rewind button?? WHERE???????? Where is the reverse gear?
"Nostalgia", which seem to be in the air these days.
College , friends, hostel,exams,lab,assignment,project,college fests,placements,treats,the room kitchen parties, birthdays,and the list is endless.... Oh how can I skip mentioning my extra special department(read CSE, BIT Mesra) which has the highest level of uncertainty... uncertainty of classes , uncertainty of exams,uncertainty of syllabus,uncertainty of question paper,uncertainty of marks, and uncertainty of all possible kinds a department can have...and with these uncertainties, I am finally going to land in TCS which says- " Experience Certainty" .....dunno how will that feel. Lots of random thoughts have flooded my mind and now I realise, there have been a hell lot of things happening around me in the last 4 years.
Time has flown really fast, flapping its wings hard and vigorously. It seems it was only yesterday I had stepped out of my beloved school and entered college hardly knowing that my exotic college life will give a tough competition to my wonderful school life, for being counted in the best days of my life! I still wonder how the date in the calendar has changed from
July, 2006 to April, 2010.
These four years have seen a lot of things. It has been witness to the "golden days " of my life.
I myself am clueless on how badly am I gonna miss these days. the days which have truly been amazing, with amazing friends. Ah...... FRIENDS!!!!!! I am extremely lucky to have found great friends . Each one them being a GEM. Dunno if I will ever be able to find such simple,loving and caring hearts, such beauty of character, such a perfect combination of intelligence and foolishness... where will I find such true friends who have touched my heart and soul.
Where will I find such firm, determined,stupid and funny idiots with whom I can chat for hours long and with whom I can comfortably sit in silence for hours, people who have taken up different roles of being a friend, a teacher, a mentor, a guide,a co-worker, a great companion, and at times a philosopher too, people who have always been there for me, whose shoulders have been wet with my tears and with whom I have always had a hearty laugh and laughed till my stomach ached. Friends with whom I have shared the darkest of my secrets
( yes I do have dark secrets! :P) and even the lightest of the moments. Friends who have been supportive and encouraging whenever I felt low and friends who have smiled with me in the sunshine and have acted as pillars when the cold winds blew.
Hats off to all you people out there who have smilingly tolerated all my tantrums and my continuous nagging . Friends who call me and send text messages in spite of being right infront of me, just because I complained no one calls me, friends who log on to facebook simultaneously with three browsers on the same laptop, friends who gtalk with me on two different windows on the same machine , just because I am bugged. Friends who have never had a wholesum chewing gum in the last 4 years, because there has always been 2 chewing gums with 3 mouths to feed.
I will miss you people every time I have a chewing gum, may be I wont like to have a wholesum of it anymore.
Where will I find a place where 5 people try and fit in, on a 6 by 3 bed at different angles inventing new geometrical shapes, just to watch a movie together, or even just to have a chit chat session. A place where most interesting and involving topics ranging from family, friends, social life, latest trends and styles to politics, philosophy and terrorism crop up just before few hours of the examination and people happily spend those important hours intensely discussing these. Times when people share their gyan on serious issues of life like CSCG and some real cool fundas of life...Did you know... HORLICKS is the cure of all illness ans sickness, Deodorant can be used as an insecticide... numerous use of the talcum powder...and the coolest of all which applies to me perfectly " Go Home" and all your problems will vanish into thin air.
P.S : the last funda is applicable only to the localites who can go home any day, anytime.
The moments inside the four walls of the hostel are unforgettable, be it the crowd that comes into my room to get ready and dress for fests and parties we have, be it during the exams, be it completing assignments,lab journals, files, when almost the whole department flows into a single room and bully each other. And not to forget the pre project presentation period when we have both the beds joined together, books all around, minimum 2 laptops in use and the 3 of us trying to improve the status of our project.
Memorable and cherishable are the times when we have the entire lobby echoing with "CSE 2K6" every now and then.. no matter what the reason is.. fest, placement,birthday, any news of exam getting postponed, classes being cancelled ,classes being held and...do we actually need a reason for making the lobby lively??? CSE truly is... neighbour's envy and owner's pride!!!!!!!!
Life has been rocking in the last 4 years.. it has been something that can be called "That's life".
Life has never been this way ever before and will probably never be like this ever in the future.
Life has dearly awarded me with fantastic friends and treasurable memories which form my priced possessions.
I would like to thank GOOGLE to which I will owe my degree.
Gtalk , without which life would have been really tough. Gtalk has helped connecting people, nourishing friendship..old and new. And.. ofcourse my dear friends.. who have made each and every day an adventure in itself and without whom life would not have been such fun, without whom , I would not have been who I am. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
At this point of time, I wonder.... Why must life continually move forward?? WHY doesn't life has a rewind button?? WHERE???????? Where is the reverse gear?
11 comments:
Awsm man !!! readin yr blog really brings tears 2 my eyes man!!!desperately need a reverse gear actualy... n yes as a reminder I guess u 4gt 2 acknowledge FTP too:))luv u!!
one word comment
MASSSSSSST
Relived every moment of these four years while reading ur post..all those nonstop chatting sessions n the masti times...I really wish time cud fly back..
Thnx gal for using such lovely words for us. Love ya!!
@ NIdhi : thnx fr d reminder.. n der r loads of odr things which i hvnt mentiond.. coz f obv reasons.. u knw dat!! :P
btw... thnx... tears.. senti.. thnku thnku :)
@ Sujata:thnx... nonstop chatting..true...very true..precisely daz wt v hv actually dun in d last 4 yrs.. lol :D
@ student: thnak you for the appreciation , but i would like to know who it came from... :)
knwwat sweta i still hv 1.5 mon 2 leave dis place...but ur blog reminds me dat dese dayz r gonna pass as easily as d 4 yrs did...m overwhelmed n it feels d same as leavin u guys in school did!!!luv ya dear...i jus hope u cum 2 TCS,pune...
@ Swati: School n u ppl hv alwayz had a special place in my heart... luv u loads.. n miss u even more!
very true dear...when we left school it seemed that the golden days of our life is over but in coll i realised that it has just started....and now its really gona end in few days....coll life's really awesome...and i m gonna miss every moment of it.
nice...i almost felt the same way...but it is very well pen downed...the hostel room parties, adjusting 6 ppl on a bed fr a movie premier :P , CROWD commin into my room....10x6 ke room mein 10 ppl....difficult to imagine but FUN!!!
will miss college soon!!!
@shruti...u cannot compare school life to college life...both had their own charm....and cannot be replaced!!
@ anurag : thnx.... i ll take ur words "very well pen downed"..
ty ty :)
n yeah.. school n colege both hv its own significance.
@ shruti: yeah yeah... fr u colg has had a spcl meaning.. I can understand ;)
Post a Comment