Monday, December 8, 2008

The mantra - " Take a Chill Pill "


Hmmm............... so here i am after a pretty long break. I am again back home for a month after facing the dreadful examination . Though examination period is never thought to be good...but this time it was horrendous and purely hapless . I am not as euphoric as I used to be post exams, but rather I have mixed feelings and there is hell lot of reasons for it.





Ofcourse I am greatly releived for the fact that exams have finally come to an end and I have about 3 months before I flip to the pages of the book, but.... I am not really overwhelmed to be back home ( I know this is gonna be a shock for people who know me.... and for people who dont....umm.....forget it!!). I seem to have lost interest in everything; even my favourite delicacies,movies,music,books have betrayed me at this juncture. Hey....hellooo......NO....am not in love..... but this ungratified attitude of mine is a reflection to the horrifying examination papers .





Computer Science........... which is mostly referred to as the coolest(taking into account the pre recession period) and often envied by most of us owing to the fact that CSE people need not have to study. Very true...they need not have to study because even burning the midnight oil would not have yielded anything benefitial to them as far as this end sem was concerned. The question papers were completely mindblowing and out of the world, as a glance at the question paper would ruin you of your mind (if you have had any left by that time...thanks to the examination department for scheduling our exams back to back) and absolutely out of the world because there seem to be no similarity between the course structure, the content of the book and not to forget the lectures which we attend .Let it be FDC.............SOC......or FLAT...... ( these are our super cool branch subjects) none of which posed to be an exception.





Every one of us must have heard.. "All is fair in love and war" but as far as BIT Mesra is concerned, there is a BIT modification..."All is fair in examination and results". So its useless thinking how could they do it.....how could they be so unrelenting... because it will only result in dismay.



After pouring down all these I feel a lot better. Afterall such is life dearies....one has to keep going...be optimistic and hope for the best .The more you rub the diamond the more it shines and in this case the more you are screwed the better you will be, so my mantra for tackling such situation is ---"Take A Chill Pill"





3 comments:

mysymphony said...

grr8!!!........i hope the examination deptt. gets to read this before they start correcting our papers -- expecting some mercy from them --infact i(n perhaps many more) desperately need that sort of correction...else we r screwed fr lyf!

n regarding cse being the "super cool" branch...if the deptt has proved to b the contrary , let us prove it right by actuaaly taking a "Chill Pill"...coz that truly seems to be the best, n perhaps the only , way out! :)

nice post..
keep rolling!!

mysymphony said...

...n yess....
u said u r not in love......r u sure??
:-P

Sweta Jamini said...

yessss....ofcourse....
I am sure n I am damn sure about it!!!!!

n btw..... u post in again after 47 mins...to ask me dis..???